How can you plan to achieve your fundraising tasks? Who is your target audience? Especially for smaller nonprofit organizations that work with volunteers, there are several providers in the market that can help you to take action with your team’s objective and thus collect the necessary funds for your association.
In fundraising activities, it is very important to have good and clear answer of these questions;
- Why to donate specific audience.
- Why do they want to donate?
- What are their interests?
- Where is the benefit to the team?
Who is the target audience?
Mostly target audience is divided into three different groups: individuals, companies, cash funds.
- Try to inform the giver about why support is so important for your organization.
- Make sure that donors give their gifts through participation.
- Regularly give feedback about what happened to the money. Keep donors personally informed. For example, “Last year you X amount donated for project Y. With that money we were able to do Z. Thanks for your support! “
- Ensures participation and openness!
- Provide a list of regular contributors who donate tangibly. They are important for covering the operating costs.
- Get information about the goals of the project to be implemented and search companions with similar interests.
- Find out how to connect your project to the company’s objective.
- Consider sponsoring besides money! Approach certain companies that are already known as a supporter and have a clear policy for sponsorship.
Cash funds often support innovative project applications, where money is hard to get. Before you get promised money, check out whether there are numerous resources that can support your projects with cash funds.
Watch This Video
Are you looking for supporters for your own social project like your school football team? Footballbuster.com is among the best and simplest platform for football fundraising. Join footballbuster and start your online fundraising right now. For further details visit www.footballbuster.com