Is it your problem that when you are working on the PC, it freezes and you cannot do anything until you have to restart and soon becomes the same thing happens? This needs Harddrive Recovery and can be caused by various reasons, so only the causes are named most common of this failure are given below.
- Temperature Processor (CPU): when there is a high PC freezes and sometimes even usually turned off to avoid damage. This usually occurs due to increase in temperature when the vent of CPU is blocked by dust. Thermal grease used to help transfer heat from the CPU heat sink with the dry weather. It should be removed and reapplied. Sometimes, fan cooler stops spinning because of dust or dirt. This process is faster if it is damaged or just too warm.
- Memory Ram: if defective memory Ram can generate this type of failure or to slow down, there are programs that let you check the memory, but not totally convincing, so it is best to try another that has the same features and will save time. Sometimes we have little RAM and install heavy resource-intensive programs on our PC and want it to work perfectly, but what we do is collapse it.
- When Memory is almost full, the data cable is making poor contact or broken internally PC. Here the solution would be to free up space on the disc or replace the data cable as appropriate.
- When the fault is mechanical hard drive is intended to alert some emit shrieks, other common tic tic tic problems in any sector of the disk failure or heads (Devices responsible for reading and writing) causing the PC to freeze or reboot even before loading the operating system. If this happens it is best to back up all the information and start thinking about buying a new one.
- Power Supply: This is the one responsible for converting 220VAC/110VAC to 3.3V, 5V, -5V, 12V, -12V (depending on source) required for our PC to work properly if one of these voltages is altered absent or needs to be replaced. And if not delivering enough power to the motherboard, or is being forced to full capacity, with the passage of time begins to fail, in this case substitute another source of increased capacity.
Motherboard: a visual inspection, inflated or blown capacitors cause this failure, and more than 50% is achieved replacing them.
When a computer comes to service because it hangs , the first thing I do is give a general cleaning, change of thermal paste and check the aforementioned components, if they have no damage and the problem continues with the formatting. This does not take me more than 2 hours and the fault is resolved.
If you are still facing the same problem then you have to visit TCS-computers.be or call at +32.3.772.22.36 and get in touch with experts. Get Simple Solution of all PC Problems.